Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Improve Your Game Series

Welcome to the Improve Your Game series conducted by me, Trey Frisbey, writer and co-creator of Boy Meets Sports.  I've decided to run this series for everyone who wants to improve their basketball game in any way possible.  If, once the series is over, I don't touch on a part of the game that you need, let me know through the "contact us" tab and I'll continue (I'll do my best to touch every aspect of the game).  Here is an overview of how the series will be conducted.

Every week or two, I'll be posting a new lesson on a certain part of the game (shooting, ball handling, conditioning, etc.).  I'll include: instruction, drill suggestions, how and why you need the skill, motivational tips, and links to websites or videos that may help in the specific area.  All comments will be welcome.  Tips and suggestions are absolutely welcome and should be made through blog comments or the "contact us" tab.  After all, the reason for this series to get you into tip-top basketball shape.

Each of the following will be covered extensively throughout the series.  Each topic will get one in-depth post.
  1. Strength and Conditioning
  2. Ball Handling
  3. Shooting
  4. Passing
  5. Footwork
  6. Defensive Positioning and Technique
  7. Offensive Positioning and Technique
  8. Defensive Schemes
  9. Offensive Schemes
  10. Game Management Strategies
  11. Fast Break Technique
  12. End of the Game Madness
  13. Basketball Tips and Tricks
  14. Closure/ Requests/ Comments/ Feedback
I'll take requests before I begin the series.  Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email.

Trey Frisbey
Boy Meets Sports
2/11/2014
Twitter: @boymeetsports


No comments:

Post a Comment