Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What A Catch

This past weekend of football was filled with awesome catches.  As a sports fan, we love the excitement of a great catch. We even enjoy great baseball catches sometimes!  What was the best catch of the weekend?  Was it the one handed grab of Tennessee's Marques North?  I'm not sure, but after watching SportsCenter and thinking about great catches, only one comes to mind.  This one....


 

I was in high school computer class when I first saw this catch.  I will admit that one of my buddies showed it to me and it's my go-to video for people looking for great youtube videos.  This catch was the best catch I've ever witnessed in my life.  It's superhuman.  I know most of you may have seen this video before, but if not, here you go. 

Leave some links of catches you love or one's I should check out.  I can watch single catches for days and days.  Literally.  Link me up son!

No comments:

Post a Comment